CCHP Physiotherapy Referral
Community Paediatric Physiotherapists see children from Birth to school-leaving age with a movement difficulty, motor delay or physical disability. This may include the following conditions :
- Neurological e.g. cerebral palsy, spina bifida, head injury.
- Neuro muscular e.g. muscular dystrophy, spinal muscular atrophy, neuropathy.
- Developmental delay, general developmental delay and syndromes.
- Discharge following trauma or orthopaedic surgery.
- Respiratory if already known to service for another existing condition.
- Chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Motor Coordination Difficulties ( DCD).
There are 4 Children’s Physiotherapy teams, 3 in Bristol and 1 in South Gloucestershire.
Head of Service - Dawn Ravenhill - 0117 3015409 / 07887688109
- North Team - contact Nalini Tondel ( Community Children’s Physiotherapy Service Manager) 0117 3533609
- South Team - contact Samantha Missen ( Community Children’s Physiotherapy Service Manager ) 0117 3015490/98
- East Central Team - contact Lindsay Caley ( Team Leader ) 0117 3408308 or 0117 3408063
- South Glouc. Team - contact Caroline Hardaker ( Community Children’s Physiotherapy Service Manager ) 01454 862436