Working together, working with you

Children's Physiotherapy - How To Get Help

If you would like your child to see a Children’s Physiotherapist you can ask your GP, child’s paediatrician, school nurse, the school SENCO or another professional who is already seeing your child to refer to the CCHP Physiotherapy Department. They can write a letter identifying the reason they would like an assessment and/or fill in a ‘Single Point of Entry' (SPE) form.