Drop-in Clinics at Secondary Schools
The overall aim is to provide an easily accessible service for young people within schools which offers:
- Early intervention for young people
- Empowerment of young people by providing advice, support and signposting to public health information and services
- A relaxed and informal setting to support young people's engagement
- Support to enable young people to make informed choices and decisions and to start to take responsiblity for their own physical, emotional and sexual health
- Advice and support on sexual health through education, C-card programme and Chlamydia testing.
- Development and maintenance of effective working relationships with schools.