Young People's Charter
Children and Young People should:
- have a choice of how information is presented and it should be easy to understand and age appropriate
- have a right to be treated as individuals and to not be patronised or judged
- have a right to be seen by health workers who are welcoming, patient, and understanding
- be given the opportunity to change their health worker and where possible be given a choice of male or female worker
- have a say in what information is shared and with whom
- have a say in arranging their appointments, in places which are clean, comfortable and accessible.